Submit online or email your essay to Challenge@brightyoungleadersinitiative.org , the essay must be accompanied by your contact number and a copy of your South African ID or birth certificate.
Virtual Science and Innovation Challenge
Covid-19 restrictions cannot stop the innovative flame that burns within us. As we could not host our annual Science Exhibition, we are here to present to you another opportunity to share your ideas.
Write us an 400-500 word ESSAY discussing a single problem caused by covid-19 in any of following industries
- Engineering and Technology
- Laboratory science
In your essay, suggest an innovative solution to your chosen problem. Your solution can be a tangible or intangible product, program, campaign etc
DEADLINE: 30 August 2020
- South African resident with a south African ID or birth certificate
- Participants must be between 13 and 19 years old
- NB: All participants must be high school students
Submissions will be judged looking at the following
- Uniqueness of solution
- Quality of the suggested solution
- Quality of the content essay
- Through this competition, we want to improve the learning experience of students during lockdown by providing them with educational devices.
- There will be two winners, each winner will receive a Lenovo Ideapad
Submitting Your Essay
All queries must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or Challenge@brightyoungleadersinitiative.org